Hub Mud Flap System for 2.5’’ Receiver
Rock Tamers is a universal mud flap system that mounts to standard 2.5’’ hitch receiver. It is fully adjustable, so you can easily customize it to fit your specific truck. This is the only hitch-mount mud flap system on the market, that can be easily adjusted, easily installed and easily removed, when you do not need to tow anything. After being assembled only once, Rock Tamers mud flap system will be always handy whenever you will need to tow anything. Just install it and protect your truck and towable. A reliable mud flap system is not just another fancy accessory for truck enthusiasts. This is investment into the protection of your truck, snowmobile, UTV, ATV race car, boat, or whatever you tow.
Rock Tamers Mud Flap System: Features
- Works with 2.5’’ standard hitch receivers;
- Hub length: 67-¼’’ – 97-¼ ’’;
- Mud flap dimensions: 24’’ x 24’’;
- Mud flap rubber thickness: ⅜’’
- Trim plate material: polished stainless steel;
- Arms and hub material: forged heat-treated aluminum;
- Arms and hub finish: UV- and corrosion-resistant matte black powder coating;
- Hardware: stainless steel with zinc-nickel plating;
- Mudflap height: adjustable;
- Limited 1-year warranty.
Access our store as a guest!
Why buy Rock Tamers mud flaps?
Here are 3 good reasons if you are into towing and need a convenient, reliable and affordable solution, that will serve for years and will protect both your truck and your towable.
Ultimate protection for your truck and towable
- Protects your truck, van or SUV and your towable from flying rocks, debris and damage caused by them;
- Works for all types of trailers and vehicles equipped with 2-inch ball mount/tow bar;
- Is mounted far enough from the rear wheels to ensure maximum protection range;
- Rock Tamers system protects against backsplash, as the molded channels direct water flow down.
Custom mud flaps & precise fit
- Mud flaps by Rock Tamers feature molded lines that will help you trim the flaps to the length you need;
- Using the punch tool, that is included into the kit, you can create holes to attach clamps with bolts in the mud flaps;
- Rock Tamers mud flaps ensure maximum coverage for maximum protection;
- You can set up mud flaps for proper ground clearance with vertical adjustment system to accommodate height changes caused by different loads;
- Horizontal adjustment system of the support rods allows adjusting width of the majority of trucks available in the USA.
Convenience & easy installation
- You can install your mud flaps when you are towing and remove when you do not need them on your truck;
- Easy installation with no welding or drilling required;
- Rock Tamers mud flap systems look factory;
- Instructions and hardware are included into the kit.
Access our store as a guest!
Rock Tamers Hub Mud Flap Systems – Reviews
Submit your review
Give you folks 5 stars, as I love the way these mud flaps adjust. I can change the position in accordance with ride height when I tow something and the bed is loaded.
I like these mud flaps. Good investment. Recommed to anyone who is into towing.